- The journey begins with a short annotations stop at the Sungai Palas Tea Plantation which is one of the largest plantation in South East Asia before drive up to the highest peak of Cameron Highlands.
- Mount Brinchang located at height of 6666 feet above sea level
- Climb up the viewing tower where you will be amazed with magnificent view of the surrounding area with fresh and cool air.
- An interpretive trek into Mossy Forest will reveal some of the exotic montane floras such as carnivorous Pitcher Plant, wild Ginger, primitive Ferns and wild Orchids. Moreover, you can learn some basic forest survival techniques and other native plants from our experience guide. (mossy forest also known as the cloudy forest where usually enveloped in mist and gives you a feeling like you’re in a fairy tale land)
- A short drive down from the mountain will bring you to the Oldest Tea Factory in Malaysia. Here a tour of the factory will be condu